Cyber attacks become a major business risk

Cyber attacks become a major business risk

Cyber attacks – A major threat to UK business

A new cyber arms race is developing, as cyber attacks become ever more sophisticated and advanced, the risk to businesses and organisations is now becoming critical, with major cyber attacks anticipated this year.

Last week, the UK National Cyber Security Centre revealed the charity sector is particularly vulnerable to attacks. The previous week, UK think tanks were hacked by groups in China, and the USA is looking to the UK for insight into cyber defence and security. A cyber arms race is developing, with cyber war not far beyond the  horizon.

Businesses small and large, along with the public sector must now implement effective cyber security initiatives to help mitigate the threat of cybercriminals, who are effectively open-sourcing their malware codes and creating unique, largely undetectable threats known as ‘malware cocktails’.

State-of-the-art malware protection for your website

Malware is malicious code that can attack your website and cause security or performance issues.

Google recently announced that it has discovered that approximately 30,000 sites are affected by malicious code every day and just 14% of sites are protected, leaving a massive 86% of websites vulnerable to attack. It sounds really scary, but there is a way to protect your website.

Website security & malware protection for your website

SiteLock™, the global leader in website security, in partnership with The Complete Web Co protects your website to give you peace of mind.

SiteLock’s Daily Malware Scanning identifies vulnerabilities and known malicious code and automatically removes it from your website to protect your website and visitors against threats.

Plus you get the SiteLock Trust Seal which builds customer confidence and is proven to increase sales and conversion rates.

There are in excess of 100 million variants of malware in existence today. You can’t check your website every day in case you’ve been attacked. Let us do it for you.

Protect My website